Natclovir Ganciclovir 250mg Capsules
Manufacturer:Natco Pharma Ltd
Packing:Pack of 100 Capsules
ABOUT NATCLOVIR GANCICLOVIR
Natclovir Capsule contains the active ingredient Ganciclovir Sodium. Natclovir 250Mg Capsule is a medicine that comes in three forms – Capsule, powder for injection and as an oral solution. The doctor will tell you which form would suit your condition best.
Natclovir Capsule is used for Patients undergoing transplant for prevention of cmv retinitis, Cytomegalovirus infections, Prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in solid organ transplant recipients and in individuals with advanced hiv infection, Treatment of cytomegalovirus retinitis in immunocompromised patients and other conditions. Natclovir Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. It is also used to treat CMV eye infection in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).It is used in the treatment of following:
Cytomegalovirus Retinitis (CMV)
Acute herpetic keratitis
NATCLOVIR CAPSULE SIDE EFFECTS
• Contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
• Body as a Whole: Fever, chills, disease, expanded stomach area, shortcoming, chest torment, edema, cerebral pain, infusion site aggravation, uneasiness and agony.
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, loss of craving, heaving, irregular liver capacity test, mouth ulcer, clogging, acid reflux and eructation.
• Blood Decrease in a wide range of platelets.
• Respiratory: Increased hack and trouble in relaxing.
• Central Nervous System: Abnormal dreams, nervousness, disarray, gloom, wooziness, dry mouth, restlessness, epilepsy, sleepiness, irregular reasoning and tremor.
• Skin: Hair misfortune and dry skin.
• Eye and ENT: Abnormal vision, taste depravity and ringing in the ear.
• Metabolic: Changes in liver catalysts and weight reduction.
• Heart: High pulse, aggravation of vein and dilatation of veins.
• Genitourinary: Kidney disappointment, unusual kidney work and urinary recurrence.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint/muscle torment, leg issues and muscle shortcoming.
NATCLOVIR CAPSULE PRECAUTIONS:
• Stay away from fast or bolus (huge sum) organization.
• Caution ought to be practiced in patients with history of psychological instability, epilepsy, kidney or liver ailment, eye issues, diminish in blood checks, elderly, youngsters, amid pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It might cause discombobulation, sluggishness, or obscured vision, don't drive an auto or work hardware while taking this pharmaceutical.
• Avoid any inoculation, liquor utilization while taking this solution.
• This solution isn't suggested for use in pregnant ladies aside from in dangerous conditions. Talk about every one of the dangers and advantages with your specialist before taking this drug.
• Your specialist may encourage you to cease the solution or to suspend breastfeeding in light of your clinical condition. Examine every one of the dangers and advantages with your specialist before taking this drug.
Store at 25°C (77°F); journeys are allowed in the vicinity of 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).Keep away from children.
NATCLOVIR CAPSULE INTERACTIONS
Natclovir Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
We at rxlane: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. rxlane do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.