Abiron 250 mg Tablets
Brand Name: Abirapro
Active Ingredients: Abiraterone Acetate
Manufactured by: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Strength: 250 mg
Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets
ABOUT ABIRAPRO 250mg Tablets
Abiraterone acetate is used in the treatment of prostate cancer that has spread to other body parts. It is used along with prednisone, a steroid. Abiraterone is a type of hormone therapy. Clinical trials are also using Abiraterone for earlier stages of prostate cancer and advanced breast cancer. It is generally used in patients who are not responding to other treatment options.
ABIRAPRO medication is used along with prednisone to treat men with prostate cancer that has spread to other areas of the body and has not responded to surgical treatment that lowers testosterone levels.ABIRAPRO Abiraterone works by reducing androgen production in the body. Androgens are male hormones that can promote tumor growth in the prostate gland. It can slow down the growth of prostate cancer and shrink it.
Abiraterone Tablets SIDE EFFECTS:
· Headache, hot flushes, joint pain, heartburn or cold-like symptoms may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
· Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: increased urination, painful urination, fast/irregular heartbeat, muscle cramps/weakness, leg pain, and swelling in legs/feet, bone fractures.
· Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: chest pain, feeling short of breath while at rest, persistent nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, severe abdominal/stomach pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine.
· This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
ABIRAPRO 250mg PRECAUTIONS:
- Before taking abiraterone Tablets, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart failure, irregular heartbeat, previous heart attack), high blood pressure, liver problems.
- Using corticosteroid medications for a long time along with abiraterone can make it more difficult for your body to respond to physical stress. Therefore, before having surgery or emergency treatment, or if you get a serious illness/injury, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication or have used this medication within the past 12 months. Tell your doctor right away if you develop unusual/extreme tiredness or weight loss. If you will be using this medication for a long time, carry a warning card or medical ID bracelet that identifies your use of this medication.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- This medication should not be used in women, especially during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It may harm an unborn or breast-feeding baby. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should avoid touching or accidentally taking this medication. Consult your doctor for more details.
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
ABIRAPRO 250mg INTERACTIONS:
Other medications can affect the removal of abiraterone from your body, which may affect how abiraterone works. Examples include rifamycins (such as rifabutin), drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital), among others.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
Tags: Abiraterone Tablets Price USA, Zytiga India, Abiron Cost Philippines, Anti Cancer Medicine Supplier
We at rxlane: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. rxlane do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.