Bendit Bendamustine Injection Natco Pharma
Brand Name: Bendit
Contents: Bendamustine hydrochloride
Strength: 100 mg
Form: Lyophilized powder in vial
Manufacturer: Natco Pharma Limited
ABOUT BENDIT BENDAMUSTINE FROM Natco India
Bendit Bendamustine ( Generic Treanda ) is an anti-cancer ("antineoplastic" or "cytotoxic") chemotherapy drug. It is classified as an alkylating agent. Alkylating agents are most active in the resting phase of the cell-cycle. It is a nitrogen mustard derivative and is active against resting as well as dividing cells.
Bendamustine is used for treatment of chronic lymphocyticleukemia (CLL) i.e. cancer of white blood cells in bone marrow. It is also used for the treatment of patients with indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
It works by
destroying the DNA, thus killing the existing cancer cells and also preventing
the growth and spread of new cancer cells.
BENDAMUSTINE SIDE EFFECTS:
Consult your Doctor if you suffer from these side effects:
· Fever, cough, mouth sores; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation; a headache, tiredness, dizziness, drowsiness; swelling in your hands or feet; loss of appetite, weight loss; or mild skin rash.
· Severe ongoing nausea, Vomiting, or diarrhea; Feeling very weak or tired; a cough with yellow or green mucus, Stabbing chest pain, Wheezing, Feeling short of breath; Pain, swelling, Redness, Skin changes or signs of infection where the medicine was injected.
· Low blood cell counts--fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, swollen gums, mouth sores, skin sores, rapid heart rate, pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed.
· Signs of tumor cell breakdown--lower back pain, blood in your urine, little or no urination; numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth; muscle weakness or tightness; fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse, confusion, fainting.
· Dehydrations symptoms--feeling very thirsty or hot, being unable to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin.
· Low potassium--leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, extreme thirst, increased urination, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness or limp feeling.
· Severe skin reaction--swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Bendit Bendamustine Injection Precautions:
· Before using Bendamustine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as mannitol), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: blood/bone marrow disorders, kidney problems, liver problems, recent/current infection.
· Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
· This drug may make you dizzy or cause tiredness. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
· This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby. It is important to prevent pregnancy while using this medication and for 3 months after treatment. If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, or if your partner becomes pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
· It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. However, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
Store intact vials between 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F); protect from light.
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.
We at rxlane: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. rxlane do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.