Kytib Axitinib 1mg Tablets
Brand Name: Kytib
Active Ingredient: Axitinib
Manufacturer: Azista Pharma
Country of Origin: India
What is Kytib 1mg Tablet?
Kytib 1mg - Axitinib 1mg tablet is a prescribed drug and a targeted therapy for Renal Cancer Carcinoma. It is a small molecule protein kinase inhibitors class, it is a red and film-coated tablet debossed with Pfizer on one side and XNB on the other side.
Axitinib is an anti-cancer medication and blocks the abnormal protein that strengthens the multiplication of cancer cells.
Uses of Kytib 10mg Tablets:
- It treats the kidney cancers that are already spread and cannot be removed by surgeries.
- Axitinib inhibits a mutated gene that is common in chronic myeloid leukaemia and adult lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- The dosage is based on the severity of the complications of the patients and it might vary based on the patient’s body reaction to the medicine.
- Axitinib effectively treats the silent cancers like RCC whose symptoms does not show up in the initial stages but come out in the advanced and incurable stage.
- It is identified as extremely potent and selective VEGFR inhibitor.
Side-Effects of Axitinib kytib Tablets:
Here are a few after-effects of the medicine. They are not serious and stay for 2 to 3 days.
High blood pressure, Joint pain, loss of appetite, diarrhea, breathing problems, abdominal pain, constipation, cough, decrease in appetite, decreased level of thyroid hormones, difficulty in speaking, dry skin, indigestion, bleeding, headache, nausea, pain in extremity, painful blisters on hands and feet, protein in the urine, rashes, stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), taste change, vomiting
If these after-effects bother your health consult your doctor immediately for medical help and avoid worsening of complications.
It does not require any special storage conditions.
- Blood pressure and thyroid conditions are regularly while you intake the medicine.
- Blood clots in your veins or arteries.
- Observe if you bleed suddenly and seek medical help as bleeding may lead to death a few times.
- The medicine is restricted to pregnant ladies, women planning to conceive, and breastfeeding mothers.
- Discuss all the pros and cons of the medicine before you intake it and check for contradictions.
We at rxlane: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. rxlane do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.